[ZWeb] Apache config for lists.zope.org/mail.zope.org fubar?

David Lawson david at zope.com
Fri Oct 13 08:49:10 EDT 2006

On Oct 13, 2006, at 8:45 AM, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

> On 13 Oct 2006, at 03:06, Lennart Regebro wrote:
>
>> Does this have anything with the sudden onsplurt of spam via Zope
>> mailing lists?
>
> No. Unless Apache sends mail nowadays...
>
> The Mailman thing was an *unrelated* problem.

Actually, it was sort of tangentially related.  Mailman's delivery
got wedged because I changed its permissions, in the process of
setting Andrew up, in a way I thought would be non-problematic and
which turned out not to be, in the process of un-wedging its
legitimate mail delivery, a bunch of spam was sent out as well.  That
was my mistake and it shouldn't happen again.

--Dave
Systems Administrator
Zope Corp.
540-361-1722