[ZWeb] Foundation Site

Kevin Teague kevin at bud.ca
Mon Oct 16 03:36:56 EDT 2006

I think I figured out an easy fix for the watermark bug. In
the .content declaration of the CSS add:

right: 0px;

This should pin the right side of the content box to the edge of the
browser window and the watermark lines up :)

I've only tested this on FF and Safari on Mac, but it should work in
IE6, that's a pretty stable, bug free browser ...

- Kevin