[ZWeb] wiki urls

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Tue Oct 24 13:32:55 EDT 2006

FYI: wiki.zope.org/zope3 now works as an alternative url for zope3.zwiki.org.

Thinking about efficient canonical urls - easy to type, spell, remember,
maintain - for the wikis (about 70 of them!), we could go with

1. wiki.zope.org/WIKIID

2. WIKIID.wiki.zope.org

3. WIKIID.zopewiki.org (for example - some simple single-word domain)

Any other good options ? I am implementing 1 first.

Many of the zope wiki folders have camel-case WikiNames. Usually I make
folder ids short and lower-case which also helps distinguish them from
pages, but this might or might not be practical here. In 1 the WIKIID is
case-sensitive, in 2 and 3 it isn't.