[ZWeb] volunteer for transforming ReST + templates into HTML

Justizin justizin at siggraph.org
Mon Sep 18 12:40:52 EDT 2006

> > I think there is already python code for doing this:
> >
> >  http://www.zope.org/Members/k_vertigo/Products/CMFDeployment
>
> Thanks. This is assuming the data is already in Zope and specifically a
> CMF site, though. I'm trying to avoid the whole technology equation for
> the time being. I don't know how long I can keep this up. :)

Sorry for being out of the loop, as I just joined the list yesterday.
Could you elaborate on what content you're talking about?  Would it be
easier to write custom code outside of Zope to do this work than to
import some ReST content into a CMF site of sorts, i.e. Zope.org?

;)

--
Justizin, Independent Interactivity Architect
ACM SIGGRAPH SysMgr, Reporter

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound
truth may very well be another profound truth."
- Niels Bohr

Am I helpful? http://rate.affero.net/justizin