[ZWeb] volunteer for transforming ReST + templates into HTML

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Tue Sep 19 06:34:06 EDT 2006

Darryl Cousins wrote:
> I'm using ZopePagetTemplates with mod_python and apache to serve rest
> files as html pages in a template wrapper. It would be little problem to
> adapt the code to do the task as you have requested.
>
> I'm volunteering.

Great! I had Michael Haubenwaller also express interest, so I'll cc him.
I'll be assuming you two work out who does what. It think Michael
wouldn't mind if you just took on the job yourself anyway - just let me
know.

I'll be sending you a mail with the stuff I have right now. The text
isn't done yet, but you should get an idea. I'd be happy to indicate
navigation structure by directory structure for the time being, but you
may have better ideas.

Regards,

Martijn