[ZWeb] Re: updated zope foundation website texts in svn.zope.org

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Fri Sep 22 08:03:38 EDT 2006

Darryl Cousins wrote:
> Hi Martijn,
>
> Sorry my response is a bit slow.
>
> * I've got the new docs up.

Slowly we're starting to look like a real site, great! I'll do some more
work on the text over the weekend.

> * Menu generated from directory structure. Omitting directories with
> binary files only.
>
> * Renamed members/members.txt to index.txt (easier if we have a default
> index in each directory.
>
> * Menu title and description and page title pulled from first few lines
> of text.
>
> http://zf.tfws.org.nz/
>
> Code at:
> svn://treefernwebservices.co.nz/var/svn/zopefoundation/trunk/www

I'll take a look at the code, to investigate whether we want to maintain
this on svn.zope.org eventually. Are you a svn.zope.org committer, by
any chance?

One thing I noticed is that the 'csv-table' directive I use doesn't work
on your machine - it doesn't seem to recognize the 'tab' option for the
delim setting. I think you might need a newer version of docutils? It
does work on my machine.

Regards,

Martijn