[ZWeb] Re: updated zope foundation website texts in svn.zope.org

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Fri Sep 22 16:26:49 EDT 2006

Hi Martijn,

> I'll take a look at the code, to investigate whether we want to maintain
> this on svn.zope.org eventually. Are you a svn.zope.org committer, by
> any chance?

My signed Zope contributors agreement went in the mail last week.

The code uses mod_python/vampire/docutils/ZopePageTemplates. It's not
terribly fast. It may be just as easy to convert it to zope.org's
Plone/CMF at a later date. Your call.

> One thing I noticed is that the 'csv-table' directive I use doesn't work
> on your machine - it doesn't seem to recognize the 'tab' option for the
> delim setting. I think you might need a newer version of docutils? It
> does work on my machine.

Cheers, it works on my home machine but I didn't test that page after
putting up on my server. I'll fix that - done.

Best regards,
Darryl