[ZWeb] Re: the maintenance of change logs

Andrew Sawyers andrew at sawdog.com
Mon Sep 25 09:58:43 EDT 2006

There's a lot more to it then LDAP.  LDAP doesn't make it hard, it just
makes it harder.
The goal (or lack thereof) will make it hard or trivial.  Regardless, I
didn't say rebuilding everything from scratch and sorting out the 'mess'.  I
said if it's just resetting up on a different group of servers.

Regardless, it's always subjective - and it's not that hard.  :)