[ZWeb] wiki.zope.org not responding

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Mon Feb 4 17:40:57 EST 2008

On Feb 4, 2008, at 21:32 , Simon Michael wrote:

> I wonder what we could do about that. I'm on #zope poking it with a
> stick, if anyone wants to brainstorm ?

Move it to a real server with sufficient memory would be my guess. I
have a feeling that the virtual server restricts process creation
after a certain memory threshold has been reached, which would prevent
Apache processes from spawning, so Apache gets killed slowly.

You could slow down the process by restricting the wiki.zope.org
memory use even further by continuing to reducing the number of
threads/database connections.

jens