[ZWeb] zope.org migration

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Sat Jun 14 05:35:46 EDT 2008

--On 13. Juni 2008 04:17:28 -0400 David Lawson <david at zope.com> wrote:

> We've completed the zope.org migration, the site is responding,
> mail.zope.org is up and looks to be processing mail, as well as serving
> the list archives and all just fine, and I can see people logging in to
> cvs so everything looks good.  The instances running www.zope.org  are
> more than a bit slow at the moment because they lost their object caches,
> so I've got a monitor running on them to put the caches in offline mode
> to let the instances recover a bit when they get backed up.  All in all,
> while this took a little longer than I was anticipating, it went quite
> smoothly.

There is an issue with the catalog queue. Workflow changes and new objects
within the Plone were not reflected directly. So I had to process the
catalog queue manually. The queue said "3 objects in queue". After
processing the queue say "empty"...going back to the Queue tabs tells me "3
objects in queue"...anything missing?

Andreas