[ZWeb] zope.org migration

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Thu Jun 19 14:59:07 EDT 2008

On Jun 19, 2008, at 20:53 , Andreas Jung wrote:

>> I am logged in as ajung.
>>
>> <http://zope.org/Products/Zope/2.11.0>
>> shows up with all Plohn edit options.
>>
>> <http://zope.org/Products/Zope/2.10.6/>
>> does not.
>>
>> Even worser:
>>
>> wget "http://zope.org/Products/Zope/2.11.0/folder_contents"
>>
>> returns the page from the cache rendered within _my_ user context.
>> That's totally broken :-)
>

> What is the current status of this issue? It can not be that
> personalized content (of authenticated users) is being cached and
> delivered to the outside world. I still can not do anything on
> zope.org :->

I do not know what the status is since I can't touch the caching tier
and have to rely on ZC admins to fix it. I'm CCing Dave Lawson.

Dave, is there a way to go back to the caching configuration that
existed before the move? The current caching is way too aggressive and
prevents people from doing any content creation and editing on zope.org.

Thanks!

jens