[ZWeb] Help with my first steps

deconya elmailpersonal at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 08:50:57 EST 2009

Hi

Im new in this list and I need help for my first steps. Im received a server
with zope installed to administer 3 webs but one has the problem that fails
the configuration to establish the initial page. Im searching where you can
configure to publish the webs but I could see the process to publish but no
where you can put the initial page inside zope. Im sure the question es
stupid but I need to resolve urgently this problem and Im not pacience to
read all the manual. Someone can help me?

Thanks and Best regards