[ZWeb] zope.org move

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Thu Aug 18 11:02:37 EDT 2011

On Aug 18, 2011, at 15:45 , Mark W. Alexander wrote:

> It looks like zope.org has moved.
>
> Congratulations! The new site looks great. I see old.zope.org still comes to
> zope.com's servers. Are there any plans to move or deprecate that content?

Hi Mark,

Right now there are no specific plans for old.zope.org. As you can see from looking at the site, we tried to keep content under /Products (e.g. old Zope releases) and under /Members (member content and software) available for the moment since very little of it was migrated to the new site to keep the scope small.

jens