[Zope] - Importing objects

Andy Dustman Andy Dustman <adustman@comstar.net>
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 18:30:03 -0500 (EST)

I have an application where I would collect various automated e-mail
Zope? It looks like I could use the ZPublisher.Client module. Following
along in the code, it looks like it ought to do the job. Is there some
existing object type I can use for this, or do I have to make one?

Note: the Client module uses rand, which I think is obsoleted; it is no
longer in the Python Library Reference. To get around this, I did:

#from rand import rand
from whrandom import randint
def rand(): return randint(0,2**31)

Although, the only thing it is doing with rand.rand() is making a MIME
multipart boundary, which could also be done with
mimetools.choose_boundary().

--
Andy Dustman                    You should always say "spam" and "eggs"
ComStar Communications Corp.                 instead of "foo" and "bar"