[Zope] - Problem w/ 'add document': "The parameter, id, was omitted..."

Amos Latteier amos@aracnet.com
Tue, 08 Dec 1998 12:03:12 -0800

>      ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data"
>
>attribute, then the form submission worked.  With that ENCTYPE set, the
>URL called by the SUBMIT button didn't include any of the parameter
>values.  Alternatively, if I specify the full URL "by hand" by e.g.
>adding ?id=spam to the URL, it works fine.
>
>I'm using Python 1.5.2a2, ZopeHTTPServer.py.

I believe that there are some problems with the Python 1.5.2a cgi.py module
which breaks fileupload forms like these. This might account for your
problem.

Apparently it is fixed in the latest Python 1.5.2 in CVS.

-Amos