[Zope] - Authenication problems when on webhost?

Jeff Bauer jeffbauer@bigfoot.com
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 14:49:26 -0600

>> For those of us who have to use a webhosting service we are
>> at the mercy of what  they (the webhost) will permit and
>> what is required configuration wise by Zope.

> There are several ISP's whose servers support
> HTTP_AUTHORIZATION, including Hiway, RapidSite,
> and a number of regional telcos who outsource their
> hosting through Hiway/RapidSite.

Hurrah for Hiway and RapidSite!  I've always thought it
shameful for the consumer to be at the "mercy" of their
webhost.  Perhaps Digital Creations should showcase a
list of Zope-friendly site hosting services, starting
with a link to RapidSite.

Regards,

Jeff Bauer
Rubicon, Inc.