[Zope] - RE: First install, First connect

Dave Goodrich DAve@mail.netraven.com
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 00:14:42 -0800

Years of intensive cgi scripting, db interactivity, defeating evil doers and
saving galaxies have taught me few things.  Cold water is always on the right
;^)

Nyuk!

Generaly when I have seen the "document contains no data" it's either a
malformed header or a failure to populate a a page before sending it back to
the browser.  So I look for the documents Zope should be serving and I can't
find any.  Where is "manage"?  I don't see anything for Zope to serve a request
with.

My Zope var dir contains only four files, data.bbb data.bbb.in data.bbb.trans
and serve.log.   data.bbb and data.bbb.in are executables and have dtml
TAGS referencing files I assume are supposed to be in the var dir but are not.
tags such as   <!--#if error_message >

Should I reinstall ZOPE or are these files available elsewhere?

Just a WAG, but the best I place I can find to start.

DAve.