[Zope] - Are there any life demos of Zope?

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 08:10:06 -0500

Michael writes:
> Are there any publicly available sites that use Zope?
> To get a feel what can be done with Zope this would
> be of great help.

This is absolutely the number one focus of Digital Creations.  Within
two weeks we should have a list of reference customers that are
worthwhile.  I believe within two months a number of bigger sites will
be available.

> What about installing a life demo at www.zope.org?
> Or even better make www.zope.org an Zope site...

Well it is, and Amos is working on a way to let people "peek behind the
scenes" at the source by clicking on a button.

> I think a site that provides an excellent highly
> interesting (highly regarded) service that is based on
> Zope would be a *very* good advertisement for Zope.
> If I see good site I always want to know "how they
> did it".

You, sir, are absolutely correct.  Many people make their decisions this
way.

--Paul