[Zope] - Problems with Apache/authorization...

Magnus Lie Hetland Magnus.Hetland@idi.ntnu.no
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 17:05:46 +0100 (CET)

Hi, there...

I am trying to install Zope with pcgi, and have managed to make the
rewriting trick in the installation guide work to the point that I can get
the main page up (through a rewritten URL), but it seems that Apache won't
give it the proper Authorization header... At least, authorization fails,
and if i click cancel, then it complains that there was no Authorization
header... Any common solutions to this sort of problem? (I know there
exists a patch to apache that makes this sort of thing unnecessary,
but...)

--

  Magnus
  Lie