[Zope] - Zope dies under mysterious circumstances

Amos Latteier amos@aracnet.com
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 15:41:16 -0800

At 04:21 PM 12/11/98 -0500, Andy Dustman  wrote:
>I may have found the problem, although I really haven't replicated the
>problem in Zope. Rather, I found this was happening with another app of
>mine that uses the BaseHTTPServer.HTTPServer class. Examine
>ZopeHTTPServer.NonThreadingHTTPServer.handle_request:
>What I don't understand, looking a little further down at the
>ThreadingHTTPServer, is why does it not have a similar handle_request
>method (it replicates server_bind)? Proposed fix:

[fix snipped]

I believe that it was an oversight not to have the same handle_request
method for both single and multi threaded servers. Plus your fix for
possible errors in get_request looks pretty reasonable. I'll add this to
the pile of changes for ZopeHTTPServer.

Thanks!

-Amos