[Zope] - Serving Zope...

Andy Smith andy.smith@iname.com
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 17:22:54 -0500

Actually, this may come up in the discussion if load balancing using a
reverse-proxy is discussed. In this scenario, one webserver would be the
first server to get a request, then acting as a proxy, he would field
requests out to a number of other zope servers (however they may happen to
be configured!). If you replace the word 'servers' with 'server' in the last
sentence then this is a situation similar to what you're describing.

Check out...

http://www.webtechniques.com/features/1998/05/engelschall/engelschall.shtml

Anyone done this?!

Cheers.