[Zope] - Zope example...

skip@calendar.com (Skip Montanaro) skip@calendar.com (Skip Montanaro)
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 12:09:35 -0500 (EST)

    Jim> == Jim Fulton
    >>  == Magnus Lie Hetland

    >> In that case, it would be a good example for new users to learn
    >> from... Perhaps you could write up a page on how it is structured and
    >> what tricks you have used (for the automatic sidebar/header etc...)

    Jim> That's a good idea.

Doesn't the DTML Source link in the bottom right-hand corner of each page
handle much of that?  It's not a complete picture, but it's a start.

It would be nice to be able to see the definition of some of the properties
like standard_html_header.  I haven't played with the last two betas, but
the output looks decidedly different than the what would be generated by the
standard_html_header delivered with 1.9b1.

Skip Montanaro	   | Mojam: "Uniting the World of Music" http://www.mojam.com/
skip@calendar.com  | Musi-Cal: http://concerts.calendar.com/
518-372-5583