[Zope] - Referring to URL pieces within Z Publisher/DTML

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 14:54:47 -0500 (EST)

> On Sat, 19 Dec 1998 skip@calendar.com wrote:
>
> >     return self.template(month=month, year=year, cal=cal, hint=hint,
> >                          REQUEST=REQUEST)
> I'm not sure if it's not something like
>       return self.template(REQUEST,month=mont,year=year,cal=cal,
>                            hint=hint)
> you want.
> >
> > I've tried replacing <!--#var URL0--> with several different alternatives
> I'd guess that perhaps:
> <!--#with REQUEST mapping-->
> <!--#var URL0 url_quote-->
>
> should work.
You don't need the <!--#with REQUEST mapping-->

return self.template(REQUEST,month=mont,year=year,cal=cal,hint=hint)

where you can reference REQUEST attributes directly in your template:
<!--#var URL0-->

Pavlos