[Zope] - Virtual servers

Mike Pelletier mike@compar.com
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 16:02:32 -0500 (EST)

    It would please me if Zope was able to treat the hostname portion of a URL
as another object to be traversed (with a default if no objects seem to match
the hostname).  Did that make sense?  Basically, I want to publish multiple
different web sites with different domain names but with a single ZHTTPServer
and a single point of administration.  Is this something that's already been
planned, or should I try my hand at it?

Mike.

--
       ---              | Mike Pelletier             Work: 519-746-1607
        /opeware!       | Software Developer         Home: 519-725-7710