[Zope] - Problem adding object on Win32 binary release

Timothy J. Grant tjg@avalongroup.net
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 19:04:08 -0800

Hi,

Zope Zen might be approaching 0.01!

I hope someone gets this as I have seen no traffic since 12/17, but the
Mailman insists I am subscribed!

I just downloaded the Win32 binary of the 1.9 final release, installed it,
and finally decided that I was done playing around and reading about this
tool, I was going to actually try and use it!

Unfortunately Zope doesn't work with my favourite browser (Opera), so I
have to use IE4. Most of the features work, but when I attempt to do an add
from the top level folder, IE4 reports the following error:

"Microsoft Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site
http://localhost:9673?%3amethod=manage_adddocumentform/. Invalid syntax"

Any light that can be shed would be greatly appreciated.

Happy holidays to all!
--
Stand Fast,
	tjg.

This message may be digitally signed with PGP. A PGP signature
guarantees that this message really did come from me. For more
information regarding digital signatures and encryption, please
contact me.