[Zope] - Updating DTML cache?

LD Landis ldl@LDL.HealthPartners.COM
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 10:45:31 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

  Yeah... just what is the scoop here... I had made some changes, but there
  was (or seemed to be to me) mixed effect...

  Note: I'm still pretty dazed and confused... so mainly just affirming
  that some clarification re: what is cached and needs a restart of Zope or
  what can be done to cause the cache to be flushed, etc.

--
Cheers,
	--ldl