[Zope] - Food for thought

Scott Robertson sroberts@codeit.com
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 11:10:48 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 28 Dec 1998, Jim Fulton wrote:

> Scott Robertson wrote:
> and so on.
>
> I'm not sure why it takes so long for this to be returned.  I guess that the
> tree tag does alot of computation in each iteration.
>
> The site responds normally after handling this request.

I tried this again and you are correct. It takes a little over five
minutes for it to come back with an error on my machine. (My machine not
being very fast and running a gazillion applications at once to boot)
I was just a little impatient it seems. I guess this will be a non issue
when Zope becomes multi-threaded.

- Scott Robertson             Phone: 714.972.2299 -
- CodeIt Computing            Fax:   714.972.2399 -
-                http://codeit.com                -