[Zope] Building Zope on BSDI

John Eikenberry jae@kavi.com
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 16:03:59 -0800 (PST)

Thanks to both of you for your tips. I have successfully built all the
modules into a new static python and I think that I'll just go with this
(the bsdi machines are temporary, we're in the process of converting to
all linux... so it's not worth anymore effort).

If anyone needs to know how I did it, I might be convinced to write up
something for the FAQ or something. Not today though... this put me behind
schedule. :P

---

John Eikenberry
[jae@kavi.com - http://taos.kavi.com/~jae/]