[Zope] Zope.cgi error

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 20:06:05 -0500

Hmm... running Zope.cgi from the command line should yield a traceback
complaing with a KeyError on 'SCRIPT_NAME', this looks like the problem.
The string 'core dumped' is what the web server is not liking.  Perhaps
pcgi didn't compile right?  Are you using the Solaris binary?  Aside
from trying to compile your own and looking for errors, I'm out of my
league.  Jeff?

-Michel