[Zope] DTML question

TFE MMS JARVIS JOHN jarvis.sd082@ex.tel.co.jp
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 11:35:08 +0900

 I was just having a problem with this myself and this solution worked
like a charm. Thank you!

 I'm still left with a question, though: How would you go about using
 sequence-item, etc. in a python expression? Python sees it as
 'sequence minus item' and I get a 'Name Error: sequence' exception.

I was wanting to do something like this:

  <!--#in "dictionary.keys()"-->

Which seems natural to me but, of course, doesn't work.
I have the feeling that I might need this in something like

<!--#if "sequence-item=='gotcha!'"-->Ouch!<!--#/if-->

someday. I've read the DTML manual several times  but
have I missed something here?
<!--#with sequence-item-->???

Again, Thank You!
John Jarvis