[Zope] editing

Tom Deprez Tom.Deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu, 01 Apr 1999 09:57:14 +0200

Hi,

I'm wondering. Is everybody using the Zope interface for writing the
web-pages?
I find it really difficult, unhandy to use that edit-box.

So, as I read in the manuals, I can use the Composer of NetScape. I tried
that, but when I publish a page to Zope and then want to view the page,
zope 'hangs'. I mean, netscape keeps browsing to this page (i.e. netscape
icon, let's us now it's searching) but never shows it. Also, if I browse
with the manage panel to this page, the same problem is there.

But, if stop and restart zope, the page is indeed published to Zope....

Anybody a solution? Or which editor does everybody uses for making there
pages?

Kind Regards, Tom.