[Zope] User Profile Code?

Jeff K. Hoffman jkhoffman@usa.net
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 11:42:13 -0500 (EST)

Hi, everyone.

A few weeks ago, I posted on the list asking about implementing a user
profile system. Paul responded, saying that I might want to wait as a
"Member Profile System" was going to be released very soon. Unfortunately,
my deadline is encroaching and I can find nothing about it, anywhere.

I am _NOT_ complaining! I understand DC has priorities, but, can I stick
my finger in the wind, here? Is this code still being worked on? Any ideas
on when it will be released? I am more than willing to code my own, but I
just hate reinventing wheels; my wheels are never as round as the other
guys'. :^)

jkh