[Zope] Cookie Cutter Product

WWW Admin webman@beehive.de
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 14:56:57 +0200 (CEST)

hi john,

this sounds cool. is their anyplace on the net where i can take a look
at it?

regards,

webman

webman                                          |                        _
beehive GmbH                                    | ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
berlin, Germany                                 |  - against HTML email  X
http://www.beehive.de                           |              & vcards / \