[Zope] #with tag problems

Christopher Petrilli petrilli@amber.org
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 03:35:56 -0400

OK, here's the DTML:

<!--#var standard_html_header-->

<!--#with "_[movie]"-->
  <H3><!--#var title--></H3>

  <P>
  <B>Seen</B>: <!--#var review_date--> @ <!--#var theatre-->
  </P>
<!--#/with-->

<!--#var "_[movie]" fmt="structured-text"-->

<!--#var standard_html_footer-->

The problem is this... I'm passing this an object id as a GET variable
(showFoo?movie=bar), and it's not working correctly to grab the title of
the document ID I'm handing it.  movie = DTML document, it has all those
properties (title, review_date, theatre), but theydon't want to show...
I get attribute errors.  If I take out all but <!--#var title--> I get
the title of the enclosing folder, not the movie document.  THis works
just fine in another DTML method that looks idental to this one.

Ideas? Must be something silly.

Chris