[Zope] [Beginner question] Date last revised

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 13:51:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 5 Apr 1999, Mitchell Marks wrote:

> Hello,
>
> What way is there to refer to the last-modified date of a Zope document,
> from within it?  Since it's displayed on the management page for a
> document, I'm sure it's accessible somehow, but so far guessing at names to
> use in
>
>         <!--#var document-last-modified-->
>
> hasn't gotten me anywhere, and I don't see it listed in Properties.  Am I
> overlooking it in one of those lists in the User Guide?

Mitchell -
bobobase_modification_time is what you need. It is a DateTime object so
you can use one of the many possible output formats described in thr DTML
manual, for instance:

 <!--#var bobobase_modification_time fmt=Date-->

Pavlos