[Zope] Unable to get manage scree ... looping on contacting h ost

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 09:06:19 -0400

Woah.  That's cool.  Never heard of this before, so I have some
questions?

What version of Zope?

When you say without apache do you mean ZopeHTTPServer or ZServer?

Have you tried it from a different browser?

Does Netscape hang while the server loops or does the browser loop with
it (meaning can you see it doing this or is Netscape just looking dumb).

It's hard for me to believe that this is a server isolated problem,
there must be some kind of browser interaction involved here.

-Michel