[Zope] Unable to get manage scree ... looping on contacting h ost

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 11:49:24 -0400

So does this mean the problem has gone away?

> Which reminds me ... it would be nice if I could set  some
> sort of time
> limit on authorizations, or a way to log out of the
> management screens.
> Quite annoying to have to kill the browser to log in as another user
> (for verification, etc.), or to make sure no-one else is able
> to get in.
> Is there somewhere this can be done that I am missing?

Yes, it would be nice.  Perhaps the 'perfect browser' could offer that
as a feature. :)

It's handy to have a document called 'logout' in the root folder with
the following DTML:

<!--#raise Unauthorized-->

This will allow you to log in as another user, it's still a bit of a
kludge because it tries to access logout again (which raises another
unauthorized) so you have to first hit cancel, and then try for another
page manually.  A few seconds faster than closing the browser and
starting new one.

-Michel