[Zope] Unable to get manage scree ... looping on contacting host

jhauser@ifm.uni-kiel.de jhauser@ifm.uni-kiel.de
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 22:23:37 +0200 (CEST)

I start normally a second netscape with the commandline option
-no-session-managment , this is then my anonymous user. Thanks for the
virtual screens of modern windowmanagers :-)

__Janko