[Zope] access to zope.com ? a bad router

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 12:07:14 -0400

Hey that's cool, the Maine part, my family live in Rockland.

> I have contacted my ISP a subsidiary of the local telco to
> register my complaint and recommend private peering
> arrangements.

It could happen.  Telcos are not known for having the highest quality
Internet service when compared to a company who's only business is
Internet.

-Michel