[Zope] How to get the DTML code from a document/method?

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 17:52:49 -0400

On Friday, April 09, Paulo Eduardo Neves wrote:

> I've did a patch that adds a download tab to all documents, there's a
> method added to the document that download the source. You may have
some
> problems since it changes the mime type.  I've just adapted it to
> 1.10.2. If anyone interested I can send it.
>
> Shouldn't we have a patch area in the Zope site?

See http://www.zope.org/Download/Contrib .  (It could be easier to find,
and better exploit zope's power, etc, etc - we're working on the bigger
problem, which should help address this one...)

Ken
klm@digicool.com