[Zope] sql INSERT during query

Jay, Dylan djay@lucent.com
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 10:19:21 +1000

I think the problem lay in the fact that I was trying to do another query
inside an "in" tag or the equivalent. Reading between lines of the SQL
Database users guide I believe it says this can't be done. I quote
"It is often neccessary to execute more than one SQL statement in a single
HTTP REQUEST. SQL database Methods define a variable sql_delimiter that can
be used to divide individual SQL statements."

I am currently trying to use a single sql method that does everything I
wanted.

On a related note, how do I include the text of an sql method inside another
sql method?