[Zope] Is someone using Zope in Europe?

Rik Hoekstra hoekstra@fswrul.fsw.leidenuniv.nl
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 17:52:53 +0200

> if yes, please contact me. I want to know which timezone you get
> from Zope.
> I get a blank/empty one and it give me problem.

I know, it is WinNT/95. There is not much to be done about it without
hacking both the timezone Windows returns and the DateTime module (and the
data belonging with it) as it has no item for MET (Middle European Time).
This has been discussed on the list before, but no one seems to be able to
provide an answer (at least an easy one)...

For a longer analysis see my post at
http://www.zope.org/pipermail/zope/1999-February/004634.html

Rik Hoekstra