[Zope] Zope site testimonials needed

Marquess E.. Lewis markl@shore.net
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 15:37:06 -0400 (EDT)

We are wrapping up a trade study trying to make a platform decision
for our web publishing environment.  Zope is one of the top contenders
(the other is very, very expensive) but I need to see some more examples
of complex zope-hosted sites.  I've visited those listed in the
testimonials on zope.org but I need more.  The written testimonials are
outstanding but I've got to be able to show things to my management.

Here is the carrot: our budget is not small.  We can put a lot of
resources into this and the Zope community should benefit as a whole.

Submissions to the zope list or the email address below are greatly
appreciated.

Marquess
markl@shore.net