[Zope] Zserver & PCGI

Amos Latteier amos@aracnet.com
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 13:51:36 -0700

At 04:44 PM 4/17/99 -0700, Daren Sefcik wrote:
>Can somebody show me an example pcgi info file assuming I have ZServer
>and Zope installed in /usr/local/Zope & /usr/local/Zope/Zserver
>I would like to try and use this with Apache..Zope and Zserver work great
>at the moment.

You probably already have a sample info file in your Zope directory. Look
for a file named Zope.cgi.

If not here's an example:

#!/usr/local/Zope/pcgi/bin/pcgi-wrapper
PCGI_NAME=Main
PCGI_MODULE_PATH=/usr/local/Zope/lib/python/Main.py
PCGI_PUBLISHER=/usr/local/Zope/pcgi/pcgi_publisher.py
PCGI_EXE=/usr/local/Zope/bin/python
PCGI_SOCKET_FILE=/usr/local/Zope/var/pcgi.soc
PCGI_PID_FILE=/usr/local/Zope/var/pcgi.pid
PCGI_ERROR_LOG=/usr/local/Zope/var/pcgi.log
PCGI_DISPLAY_ERRORS=1
PYTHONHOME=/usr/local/Zope
BOBO_REALM=Zope
BOBO_DEBUG_MODE=1

Note, this example assumes that you're using a binary Zope installation.

For more information on PCGI and what all these funny options mean check out

  http://starship.python.net/crew/jbauer/persistcgi/

Good luck.

-Amos