[Zope] Restricting access via IP address?

Paul Browning paul.browning@bristol.ac.uk
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 09:32:38 +0100 (British Summer Time)

I'm moving up the learning curve with Zope and
have skimmed the archives of this list and other
documentation so forgive me if the answer to this
question is blindingly obvious (because I've got
a feeling I'm missing something fundamental here)
but ....

.... how do I limit visibility of Zope-served pages
by IP address? I guess using an if tag and REMOTE_ADDR
is one of of doing it but it seems sort of kludgey
when Zope seems to have most of the intranet-type
bases covered.

Many TIAs

Paul Browning

--
 The Library, Tyndall Avenue, Univ. of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1TJ, UK
     E-mail: paul.browning@bris.ac.uk  URL: http://www.bris.ac.uk/