[Zope] ZOracleDA Adapter

Brian Brown brian@sis-inc.com
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 10:23:16 -0600

Greetings, All -
   I'm attempting to port the ZOracleDA adapter to HP-UX 10.20, and lo
and behold, it works from the command line.  (...using the test script
provided in the DCOracle src directory.) When I try to use it with Zope,
I get the following:
    !    Temporarily Unavailable

          The resource you requested is temporarily unavailable - please
try again later.

t[0] = 37

......... Yes, it's PCGI and apache.  I saw another post about a
documented error within python that seems to be returning the t[0] = 37,
and here is what is in the log file:
         pcgi-wrapper: unexpected out-of-bound data in stdin  t[0] = 37

So, it would point to something priniting to STDOUT, and PCGI chokes on
it. Does anyone know of a workaround? This is my first attempt to
Deliver Zope based solutions to a client. I have flexibility to change
if I have to, but I *really* want to use Zope. This site will be doing
reporting from Oracle for HP Openview....

thanks!

Brian