[Zope] Multiple selections from checkbox form - and others...

raver@box.dust.za.net raver@box.dust.za.net
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 22:32:14 -0100

Hi!

Got some questions that I hope you people can help me out with.

1)

I want to manage a messagebord, mainly to remove unwanted/old messages. The
messages are stored in a MySQL db. I have a sql method that select wanted
data. I use the method in a form in a #in tag to displays the selected data,
within the #in tag I added a <INPUT TYPE="checkbox" NAME="checked" VALUE=1>.
I also have a hidden field submitting the id fields reffering to each
selected record within the above mentioned #in tag.

All looks just fine - the data is listed and checkboxes appear as they
should. But trouble is - submitting the forms data will give me a list of
1's (only the checked out is submitted), and a list of _all_ selected row
ids. I need just the ids corresponding to the checked out records. If it's
at all possible - please tell me how to.

2)

The DateTime module gives me all errors (on linux 2.0.35, zope 1.10.2,
europe (error in timezone?) - is this something that'll be fixed in new zope
releases, or does it exist a patch for it already?

3)

I have a dtml_method called setup that handles the main look at my site. The
method calls several other methods (content, navbar and links) and is
initially beeing called from within index_html. How can I use the setup
method from another dtml_method but have it so that the content method
normally beeing called from setup be some other method (new_method)?

Much appreciate your help

Sture Lygren