[Zope] Multiple selections from checkbox form - and others...

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 18:11:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 20 Apr 1999 raver@box.dust.za.net wrote:

> 3)
>
> I have a dtml_method called setup that handles the main look at my site. The
> method calls several other methods (content, navbar and links) and is
> initially beeing called from within index_html. How can I use the setup
> method from another dtml_method but have it so that the content method
> normally beeing called from setup be some other method (new_method)?

If you are calling your setup method from a different folder, and if that
folder contains its own version of the content method then setup will
automatically use it. (I hope am answering the right question!)

Pavlos