[Zope] Zope on FreeBSD with Python 1.5.2

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:56:36 -0400

Thanks for the report, we have begun some preliminary checking against
1.5.2, but we don't support it yet.  I would suggest installing 1.5.1
next to 1.5.2 and using 1.5.1 just for Zope, or, of course, you could
send us some patches. ;)

Much as I love a new Python release, boy does it add some work.

BTW, can you send support@digicool.com one of your tracebacks?  Say from
IMAPAdapter?

-Michel