[Zope] Zope on FreeBSD with Python 1.5.2

Ty Sarna tsarna@endicor.com
22 Apr 1999 16:29:32 GMT

In article <613145F79272D211914B0020AFF6401915C370@gandalf.digicool.com>,
Michel Pelletier  <michel@digicool.com> wrote:

> > From: Goodrichs [mailto:nbd95@macconnect.com]
> >
> > OK Zope is up and running, (see previous post). I now have a little
> > naggging problem with some Products I think is related to
> > Python 1.5.2.
> > Three items, Confera, IMAPadapter, NotMail all are broken
> > with a traceback
> > during import claiming "non-default argument follows default argument"
>
> Thanks for the report, we have begun some preliminary checking against
> 1.5.2, but we don't support it yet.  I would suggest installing 1.5.1
> next to 1.5.2 and using 1.5.1 just for Zope, or, of course, you could
> send us some patches. ;)

I'm using Python 1.5.2 and Zope 1.10.2 on NetBSD and it all Just Works(tm).
I don't have IMAPadaptor or NotMail installed, but I do have Confera,
and I didn't have any tracebacks from it. Works fine. It was all very
easy to install, too.